Nexa Plus keypad access control module.
Coded access module for integrating into Nexa panels, both audio and video to give coded access features to any Nexa panel.
This module can also be used in conjunction with the Nexa Graphic display module N3402/AL and Nexa Alphabetic module N3301A/AL to construct a Nexa digital call panel lor larger systems and apartmenet blocks.
When not combined with the display module N3403/AL it maintains its access control features as follows:
- Selectable acoustic acknowledgement signal on push.
- Status light indication
- Removable terminal connectors for easy wiring.
- 2 relay outputs (N/C or N/O ) with independent remote activiation input and panic output (12Vd.c).
- Remote activation inputs can be enabled/disabled through a programmable code.
- Programmable activation time (1 to 99 seconds) and output mode (single shot or stable ).
- 1,000 codes of 4, 5 or 6 digits. Each code can be programmed to activate a combination of outputs.
- user codes and special codes can be changed without the need to enter into programming mode.
- Access control can be discabled for a period of time after the introduction of a number of consecutive wrong codes.
- Tamper alarm.
This numeric keypad module is backlit through the stainless steel covered push buttons.
12Va.c. or 18 to 24Vd.c. power input. i.e. can use the same power supply as for the complete panel regardless of installation type ( except for IP systems ).