LOX, ES20M Series, High Security Electric Strikes – Australian Footprint
The LOX ES20M Series high security Electric Door Strikes are one of the most successful commercial Electric Strike products in Australia. It is manufactured from stainless steel, accepts D.C. Voltages from 10 to 30 VDC and is site interchangeable from Fail-Secure to Fail Safe (Power to Release to Power to Lock) by only using a small screw-driver.
The ES20M Series Strikes have a 10mm strike lip as standard. This prevents potential personal injury and damage to clothing as compared to Electric Strikes with a 15mm strike lip. All ES20M Series Strikes are pre-drilled to take extension lips in various sizes. The ES20M Electric Strike is one of the strongest Electric Strikes in its category.
- Australian profile non monitored door strike.
- Power to Lock/Power to Open field interchangeable capacity.
- Monitored version of the ES20
- Holding Strength: Up to 1000kg, Tested to 1.5 million cycles
- Voltage/Current: Multi Voltage 10—30VDC , 250mA at 12VDC , 125mA at 24VDC
- Approvals: Up to 4-hour fire rated to A.S Standard, CE & C-TICK
- LSS Monitoring: Status Sensor of the internal locking mechanism
- DSS Monitoring: Door Latch Sensor, Door latch engaged within strike keeper
- ATS Monitoring: Door strike removed or repositioned Sensor
- Environmental: Operational Temperature Range – 20 deg. C to 60 deg. C.
- 5 Year Warranty