The LOX ES10 Series ANSI Electric Door Strikes is one of the most successful residential & light commercial Electric Strike products in Australia. It is a dual voltage product accepting voltages of either 12 or 24VDC. The LOX ES10 Series Electric Strikes are site interchangeable from Fail-Secure to Fail Safe (Power to Release to Power to Lock) by only using a small screw-driver.
The ES10 Series Strikes are designed to be morticed into a door frame on a single swing door equipped with either a mortice lock or a cylindrical tongue lock. the LOX ES10 Series Strikes are pre-drilled to accommodate for extension lips, come with a 5-year warranty and have a holding strength of up to 1200kg.
The monitored ES10M version comes with Door Status Sensor (door latch monitoring).
The non-monitored ES10 version is weather resistant IP56 rated.
- Stainless steel faceplate and keeper
- Approvals: Up to 4-hour fire rated to A.S Standard, CE & C-TICK
- Compatible with door latch depth of up to 15mm
- Monitored Version of the ES10 is available (Non Weather Resistant)
- Superior holding strength of up to 1200kg Tested 1 million Cycles
- Operational Temperature Range – 20 deg . C to 60 deg . C.
- Dual voltage 12/24VDC 12VDC = 200mA 24VDC = 100mA
- ANSI Profile Non Monitored Door Strike.
- Mortice Mount, Power to Lock/Power to Open Field Selectable & IP Rated
- 5 Year Warranty