AA-C100 SC V2
Designed to fit the standard Lockwood oval 570 series cylinder, the C100 provides a unique & cost effective migration to an on line electronic access control door.
The external housing contains a sophisticated battery powered proximity reader that communicates wirelessly to a hub. The hub is then wired directly to the access control system and enables standard on line access control features at significantly reduced costs than that of a hard wired door.
- Wireless Online access control
- Authorisation changes in real time
- Audit trails and time zones managed through existing system
- Compatible with standard Lockwood 3570 series mortice locks
- Cylinder can store up to 10 override credentials/prox cards
- Stores last 200 events and audit trails locally in the cylinder
- LED status indication
- Battery powered 40,000 operations
- Battery low warning sent to EAC system
- Available in Stainless Steel Knob
- Internal doors only
- Expand existing access control systems
- New access control installations
- Doors that cant be hard wired
- Heritage listed buildings
- External - badge card in front of cylinder and rotate knob to retract latch.
- Internal - lever on mortice lock is set to escape - free egress at all times.