Major Features of Single Channel CCTV Video Baluns:
- Offers 1 video path from BNC Male, BNC Female or F Type Male into 1 RJ45 socket.
- Bi-directional signal conversion.
- High Reliability and Durability.
- Housed in a fire retardant wall mountable case
- Impedance 75 to 100 ohm
- Low cost, high quality and performance
- Passive device (no power supply required)
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 oC
Specifications for Single Channel CCTV Video Baluns:
- Bandwidth DC to 8Mhz
- 75 Ohm BNC to 100 Ohm RJ45 or IDC
- Maximum input: 1.1 Vp-p
- Insertion Loss <2 dB to 8 MHz
- Return Loss >12 dB to 8 MHz
- Common Mode Rejection >40 dB @ 8Mhz
- Maximum distance:
E10180S, E10180R, E10180C or E10180T, E10180TC
Color: Up to 500 m (1550 ft) Cat 5e
B&W: Up to 700m (2200 ft) Cat 5e
E10180SP or E10180SJ: Video as above but will be reduced to typically 120 metres for color due to camera power consumption.
- RJ45 connections:
Video: E10180S R or T BNC Male: Pins 4 (+) and 5(-)
E10180SP BNC Male 2.1mm Power Plug or E10180SJ BNC Male Power Jack: Video Pins 8 (+) and 7(-),
Power: 1,3,5/+ center contact, 2,4,6/-
- Cable Length E10180T, E10180TC, E10180SP, E10180SJ: 100 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55 oC Storage: -22 to 80 oC Humidity: 95%
- Casing: Fire retardant plastic ABS UL 94V-0