With the emergence of IP cameras with higher resolutions there is now a demand to switch from analogue cameras to IP cameras using an IP Balun. The IP balun offers a cost effective way of converting to IP as it allows existing coaxial cabling to be re-used saving on cost of re-cabling.
- BNC Female interface into 1 RJ45 jack unshielded.
- Slim Case allows installation in tight spots.
- Bi-directional signal conversion.
- High Reliability and Durability
- Housed in a fire retardant wall mountable Case
- Impedance 75 to 100 Ohm
- High quality and performance
- Passive device (no power supply required)
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 oC