Lift controller for Plus/Uno digital systems. 10 relay outputs.
The lift controller is a device that connected to the audio or video systems with "Plus" digital installation, activates a relay assigned to the apartment unit that opened the door. By interfacing this unit with the lift control panel, visitor will only be able to reach the corresponding level.
- To be programmed through any of "Plus" coded panels or porters exchange.
- 10 relay outputs (max. 24VA/24W) to control up to ten floors.
- Several units can be linked to reach higher numbers of floors.
- Relays can be set as N/O or N/C.
- Up to 190 apartment unit addresses can be stored on each relay.
- Same apartment unit can be stored for differnt relays.
- Programmable delay activation time from 0 to 120 seconds.
- Programmable activation time from 1 to 300 seconds.
- N/C or N/O input for fire alarm connection, that diables the operation of the lift controller.
- Three differnt operating modes, depending on how the several relays can be simultaneously activated.
- Uses the same power supply as the one used for the installation.
- Dimensions: 178(w) x 90(h) x 60(d) mm - 10 DIN