Digifort IPXAnalytics is a software that utilises artificial intelligence to analyse and detect events in surveillance cameras. It is based on artificial neural networks, which mimic the behavior of the human brain. This allows it to be trained to recognise specific objects, such as people, cars, boats, and weapons, among others, and trigger an alarm when certain conditions are met.
- Digifort IPXAnalytics can be used for surveillance and security purposes in various applications.
- Digifort IPXAnalytics can be used in hazardous areas where access control is necessary, such as areas where people are prohibited from walking while trucks are in operation.
- Digifort IPXAnalytics can be used to detect suspicious and/or blatant behaviors, such as a person entering a bank or supermarket wearing a motorcycle helmet or carrying a weapon.
- Digifort IPXAnalytics can be used for perimeter intrusion alarms, where alerts can be configured for specific objects, such as animals or people,
- Digifort IPXAnalytics can also be used for controlling queues or areas by determining the maximum number of people per row or area and the maximum waiting time.
Overall, Digifort IPXAnalytics can improve the accuracy of surveillance cameras and reduce the number of false alarms, making it a valuable tool in enhancing emergency or law enforcement response and preventing incidents.