HID iClass 2061 Prox Tag 16K2 Pre-Programmed
The HID iCLASS Tag can turn a plastic ID badge into an iCLASS contactless smart card credential. Effortlessly upgrade from Prox, mag stripe or barium ferrite technology to a smart card technology with more secure access control by simply attaching the small, circular iCLASS Tag to your existing card. The iCLASS Tag will also adhere to any non-metallic device to instantly create a contactless smart card.
iCLASS was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities. Securely separated files enable multiple applications and support future growth.
- Provides the convenience of HID's iCLASS contactless read/write smart card technology in a small disk-shaped package.
- Seamlessly upgrade from magnetic stripe, barium ferrite, or proximity technologies by adhering the Tag to an existing access card for secure access control.
- Allows users to easily and cost-effectively turn a plastic ID badge or contact smart chip card into a contactless smart card.
- Attaches easily to non-metallic objects.
- More powerful, versatile and secure access control.
- Provides versatile interoperability in applications like access control, network log-on security, cashless vending and many other areas.