- Serverless system: does not requires a computer connected to the network.
- Supports Class A, Class B and Class C Ethernet networks.
- 640 x 480 VGA camera with 120° wide angle lens and light emitters for night vision.
- Video streaming at 25 fps, with adjustable bandwidth from 1Mb to 7Mb. Multichannel conversation.
- Panel label, to be shown on the monitor during call reception, video spy and autoswitch-on functions and picture memory.
- Video spy function can be used at the same time from 8 apartment units at each door panel.
- Audio level and microphone sensitivity regulation.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Acoustic acknowledgement signal at the door panel confirming the call is in progress or the system is busy.
- Each push button can call to one or several IP addresses (apartment units).
- Calls can be transferred to a selectable IP address in case that apartment unit called doesn’t reply or during a period of time.
- Two potential free relay outputs for the connection of lock releases, with selectable lock activation time from 1 to 59 seconds.
Use Beoview 4 or Beoview 7 color monitors. In apartments where a monitor is not required, A500 or T-502VD/IP audio units can be used.
The maximum number of units inside the same apartment is eight.
Panel is to be powered through a PoE switch, and requires 12V a.c. or d.c. power supply for card holding illumination.
Use a power supply according with the lock release to be connected.
To program the system, “IPlus manager free software” will be required.