Body Temperature Detection Camera (BTM Camera) - Automatic face detection and real-time body temperature measurement of multiple dynamic and static objects.
The dual-view infrared BTM-TIC500 series dual-spectrum infrared body temperature rapid screening instrument is mainly developed based on the principle of infrared thermal radiation. It uses a non-refrigerated core and low signal-noise image processing technology. It is a non-contact, real-time, continuous and accurate Temperature measuring equipment.
Thermal Imaging Function
- Sensor Type: Uncooled IRFPA Microbolometer
- Resolution: 17μm 384 × 288 pixels, 6.5mm Lens
- Highest temperature cross cursor positioning
- Supports point, line, rectangle, and irregular area temperature measurement modes
- Support human body temperature abnormal alarm function
- Support automatic capture of moving face targets
- Support wearing a mask to identify the face area to avoid false alarms
- 20W Max. 12V DC
- Dimensions: 232mm x 112mm x 95mm
- Measurement accuracy : ≤ 0.3 ℃