Body Temperature Detection Camera (BTM Camera) - Automatic face detection and real-time body temperature measurement of multiple dynamic and static objects.
The BTM-T5 is a human body temperature measuring and screening system suitable to be used in areas where there are large groups of people such as airports, seaports and public places such as clubs, schools, large workplaces and shopping centres. Its’ thermal camera has a powerful 384x288 IR detector. The thermal video/images have a temperature measurement range of 0°C ~ +60°C and measurement accuracy of ≤ 0.3 ℃ which makes this ideal for fever screening programmes. It also comes with a range of temperature measurement tools which includes Motion detection and alarm I/O, Temperature alarm and many more. The BTM-T5 allows non-invasive fever screening to take place meaning there is no major disruptions to the flow of people in an area.
- Thermal Sensor: Uncooled IRFPA Microbolometer
- Thermal Camera: 17μm 400x300 pixels, 8mm Lens
- Visual Camera: 2M, 2.7mm~12mm Motorised Lens
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec
- True WDR(120dB)
- Motion detection, Disk Alarm, Temperature Alarm, I/O Alarm
- Max. 10 User Access
- Dimensions: 212 x 182 x 136mm
- IP66 (Highly recommended for indoor use.)
- Measurement accuracy : ≤ 0.3 ℃